Monday, September 14, 2009

Who Wants Coupons?

woodbury6One of the things J. and I (well ok, just me) are focusing on right now, is what to put in our out of town bags for guests at the hotel.  So I did some brainstorming to try to think of things that are unique to the area where we live... and literally the first thing that came to mind was Woodbury Common, my favorite outlets.  This place puts all other outlets to shame.  They have the usual Banana Republic, Gap, Coach, etc., and they're all good, but they also have Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Saks Off Fifth, I mean, I could go on and on.

So since I love it, I thought out of towners might too.  Maybe they'll go there to finish some last minute holiday shopping?  I decided to try contacting them, to see if I could get coupon books to put in the guest's goodie bags.  It was somewhat tough to figure out who to contact, so I ended up emailing customer service about making a "tour reservation" on the website.  Fortunately, it worked, and a friendly representative contacted me and agreed to send me vouchers so that anyone who wishes can get a coupon book if they visit the outlet!  I like this solution because (a) it doesn't waste all that coupon paper for those who don't need it, (b) it won't take up much space in our out of town boxes, and (c) it will hopefully save our guests some money if they decide to go shopping!

If you would like to be put in contact with the person who gives out these little vouchers, just leave a comment with your email below (don't worry, you don't have to display your email for this to work), and I'll send you her contact info.

Do you love outlets as much as I do?

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment