Thursday, September 17, 2009

Roseville Inspiration

roseville-pottery-04One thing most people don't know about me is that I love Roseville pottery.  My mom collected it when I was a little girl, and slowly but surely I have brainwashed her into giving me a piece here and there for my own home.  I also have some close family friends who give me some for Christmas every now and then.  So, since I haven't made an inspiration board lately, I thought this would be a great place to start!  image source

One of my favorite patterns of Roseville is Magnolia, especially the pieces which come in blue, with hints of pink.  To me, they just seem to evoke the absolute essence of romance, girlish style, and perhaps a little bit of almost-Paris?  Enjoy!

Slide1


Slide2



Sources: cake,  love birds sign, magnolia vase, shoes, Amsale gown, magnolia and rose bouquetinvitation, bridesmaid dress, clutch, fabric roses, flower girl dressmagnolia trumpet vasegroomsmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment