Wednesday, September 16, 2009

(Free) City Guides

official_guidesYesterday I blogged about how we are giving our guests coupon books for the outlets in their out of town bags... and today I'm excited to tell you about another totally free find we scored for those OOT bags.  NYC visitor guides!  These little booklets have all kinds of information for would-be tourists, including a fold-out map of the city.  We thought this would be a perfect addition for all those who are in from out of town (Ohio shout out!), who might be looking to make a weekend vacation out of their trip!

Originally I had been hoping to simply buy some of these for a low price- but it wasn't as easy as I had expected.  So I kept searching on Google for a while until I happened upon NYCgo.com, they had exactly what I needed for FREE.  The visitors guides they provide are chock full of information, but they also give out visitor maps, travel planners and meeting planners.  You only have to pay for shipping, and they'll send out bulk packages of 25 (for us, x 3).  Cool, right?  I actually called to confirm they would be able to give me 75, and the super helpful lady who answered the phone told me to hold off a few weeks, because they're issuing the fall guides soon- so that's what I'm doing!

To order your own visitor guides, just visit http://www.nycgo.com/?event=view.ovgForm or call 1-800-NYC-VISIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment