Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cheap And Chic Hair

As you may recall, me and my ladies will be rocking hair accessories at the wedding rehearsal.   I made my own hair fascinator to wear, but somehow I doubt they've all been obsessing thinking about the accessory quite as much as me.  And somehow I doubt they'll feeling like shelling out a lot of cash for such accessories, as cute as they are.  So I did a bit of looking, and I found out that Forever21 of all places makes some seriously cute stuff!  I have selected white pieces below, but the store has pretty much every color option on their website.

I do love the high end pieces from Ban.Do.  But sadly for me, even on sale this piece is well outside my budget at $105.


Instead, I recommend THESE!  All are a steal at $11 or less!  Would you give them a try?







All images courtesy of Forever 21 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment