Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nonfloral Bouquets

Early in the planning process, one of the ideas I toyed with was using nontraditional materials in our bouquets.  And when I found Design Whimsy on Etsy, I was enthralled!  The materials are stunning and they would make such lovely keepsakes!  I immediately began corresponding with the woman there who makes these, and she was incredibly friendly and easy to work with.  Her prices were also quite reasonable, and her etsy feedback is perfect.  However, we have very few florals happening in the wedding and I was afraid I might miss the fresh scent of flowers, so ultimately I made the difficult decision to say "no" to these beauties.  Which is why I'm posting them here.  Someone else please use them so I can live vicariously through you!
All images courtesy of Design Whimsey.





You likey?

No comments:

Post a Comment