Monday, October 12, 2009

Woah, I Just Turned 30

Well, it happened.  This weekend I turned 30!  And guess what?  It was great!  J. surprised me with dancing lessons for our wedding, and we were actually pretty good at it! I also got some thoughtful presents and ate some delicious food (which is why I'm now back on the white dress diet...).  All in all, turning 30 was not nearly as painful as I expected.  Nope, it was fun!

[caption id="attachment_916" align="aligncenter" width="271" caption="baby Sarah loved wearing crazy hats"]baby sarah[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_917" align="aligncenter" width="285" caption="30 year old Sarah isn't much different!"]30 year old Sarah isn't much different![/caption]

Today I'm going to milk the birthday excuse and keep this short and sweet.

But I'll be back tomorrow with more!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment