Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kitty Couture for Your Bridesmaids?

I've heard of dogs in weddings before, but cats?  Seems like a REALLY bad idea.  The nervousness, the hiding, the scratching, the meowing.  Top that off with trying to get them into some cutesy outfit that will inevitably result in endless mockery by your friends for the next 15 years?  Ok, I'm officially talked out of it.

But nonetheless, a special shoutout to Modern Cat Blog for their great feature of Kitty Couture (which, by the way, they featured NOT thinking about bridesmaids dresses like some of us wedding obsessed folk who live in crazy land)!  If you happen to own one of those "I don't care about anything" cats, this might be just the thing to make your wedding the most memorable ever!  As for me, I can't even get my fur babies to wear Santa hats for Christmas cards, but if I could I'd definitely put Forest in the print and Chloe in the black!  And no, I wouldn't mind that Forest is a boy, 'cuz I'm open minded like that!

Forest




[caption id="attachment_947" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Mad Men meets Banana Republic?"]Mad Men meets Banana Republic?[/caption]

 Chloe




[caption id="attachment_948" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Brings new meaning to the term "LBD"!"]Brings new meaning to the term "LBD"![/caption]

Couture images courtesy of Modern Cat Blog;


Chloe and Forest images courtesy of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment