Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Accessorizing Our Flower Girl




I may have mentioned once or twice (or 100 times) how cute I think our flower girl A. is.  So I'm especially excited that her mother and I have chosen some fun accessories for her wedding outfit!





The Dress!
The Dress!
First, we're chosen ivory tights for the ensemble.  My dress is ivory, as are the roses in the bouquets, so it made sense.

[caption id="attachment_1084" align="aligncenter" width="280" caption="not sure if we'll go solid or cable-knit yet..."]not sure if we'll go solid or cable-knit yet...[/caption]



A. will also be rocking a pair of ivory wrist-length gloves.  If I was a little girl, I know I'd be loving these!

[caption id="attachment_1083" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I may or may not actually steal these and start wearing them myself"]I may or may not actually steal these and start wearing them myself[/caption]

But the best details of all are her shoes and coat- gold sparkly and white furry.  Makes me wish I too was in kindergarten so I could wear such wonderful finds!  I'm looking forward to getting a photo of the two of us ladies rocking our furs (remember mine?)!



[caption id="attachment_1086" align="aligncenter" width="236" caption="try not to be jealous; its hard, I know..."]try not to be jealous; its hard, I know...[/caption]

perfect, right?
perfect, right?
 And finally, a gratuitous reminder of the cutie pie who will be wearing it all, little Miss A. (pictured here on the first day of school)!

[caption id="attachment_1087" align="aligncenter" width="423" caption="As you can see, the good genes run in our family."]seriously, she is so cute, I might keep her in NJ with me after the wedding![/caption]

All images in this post link to their source where applicable

No comments:

Post a Comment