Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sale Alert: Gilt Groupe Partners with Martha!

orig



I have excellent news for you today if you are planning a wedding and have a "champagne taste but beer budget" problem (or just like a good bargain).  Gilt Groupe is partnering with Martha Stewart Weddings this weekend, March 12-14, starting at noon ET!  I have been a big fan of Gilt Groupe for a while now, because I always score great deals there.  But now, gowns by designers like Carolina Herrera and Alexander McQueen will also be for sale there... not to mention bridesmaids dresses from Amasale and Vera Wang Lavender!  If only I had known about this sale a year ago!  Ah well, my loss is your gain!  I would love to hear if any of you score a great find at this sale!  If you're not a member of Gilt already, click here to sign up- even if you're not looking for wedding duds, you're likely to score some great deals!

untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment