Friday, March 26, 2010

Gifts to "Flip" For (and apologies for the bad pun)

I crack myself up with my dad-style use of puns :)

Have you seen those cool little video cameras known as the Flip?  They are these adorable, teenie tiny video cameras which start at just $149 and can basically go anywhere.  It seems like they have lots of bells and whistles in those tiny packages too!  I feel like this would be such a great thing to bring on a honeymoon- small, portable, great for capturing funny moments along with those special ones. 

Ok but here is what is really cool about the Flip right now.  If you order one of these from the company, you can upload an image and they''ll put it on the video camera.  For free.  SWEET!

[caption id="attachment_2320" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="It would appear to be just that easy"]It would appear to be just that easy[/caption]

 I have to say, I'm obsessed with this idea and I don't need a video camera at all.  But still obsessed.  I feel like this would be such a wonderful gift for newlyweds... or parents who have helped plan your wedding; or your maid of honor.  You could put the couple's engagement photo on it, or your parents' wedding shot, for example.  And with free shipping offers available, it is that much more appealing.

What do you think?  Do you love the Flip?  Actually, while I'm at it, has anyone out there actually used the Flip before?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment