Monday, March 8, 2010

The Girls Get Glammed!

Warning: photo heavy post ahead.  Not sure if you'll appreciate it or not, so just a heads up now!  And of course, all the a-maz-ing images below are from Jessica Morrisy!

To make up for all the photos, I'll try to keep my narrative to a minimum.  Really, all that needs to be said is that when I returned from the salon, most of my ladies were already dressed, and they looked outrageously stunning.  I immediately started to get misty when I saw them, they were so beautiful!  And then, I saw my flowers, and was so relieved that they weren't ugly!  It was, after all, my biggest irrational wedding fear (I'm pretty sure every bride has one).

When I walked in the door, my bridesmaids got me a mimosa right away, followed by a Power Bar (I forgot to eat!  which NEVER happens...), while my mother and sisters finished themselves getting ready.  To pass the time, I visited with my cousins and danced with my flower girl... and then it was my turn to get dressed!  And yes, there were more tears, but we enjoyed every moment.  It was perfection!

Sadly, we were running behind schedule pretty badly at this point, so we had to hustle to get portraits done.  But you really can't tell in the photos.  Reason #10,000 why I heart Jessica!

See, there, I kept the words brief.  Enjoy!

Slide1Slide2Slide1Slide2Slide3Slide3Slide4Slide4Slide5Slide5Slide6Slide6Slide7Slide7Slide9Slide8Slide10Slide8Slide11



And how did we get here?  Checking InPractice Makes Perfect: The Rehearsal!; The Rehearsal Dinner!; The Rehearsal Dinner Slide Show; Girls Gone Wild!; Got Mah Hairs Did; The Guys Get Groomed

No comments:

Post a Comment