Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Giving Tree



Have you ever read "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein? Such a simple story of friendship and connection, it remains one of my all-time favorites. As 2000 Dollar Budget Wedding has quite cleverly noted, it would make a great gift for those who help with your wedding. So when I saw these save-the-dates I literally almost fell off my chair.






Cute, right?! And you can make these for FREE! Check out the instructions at Merriment Design here!


This got me thinking. Could you make this a wedding theme?? I think you could!




Tree favors





Wedding programs from seeded paper





Wouldn't this family tree from Red Envelope be a great gift... or guest book?





You could even decorate the cake with the Magical Marzipan Forest Cake Kit from Wendy Kromer!




A custom tree embosser from Wilshire Graphic Press would be a great touch on envelopes.




And you didn't really think I was going to miss the chance to feature a botanically inspired gown did you? This one is by Melissa Sweet, and sweet it is!


Would you use a theme like this for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment