Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanks Mr. Postman!

Last Friday I came home to the most wonderful surprise in my mail.  A package from my bridesmaid S.'s mother, who made our wedding boutonnieres.  I had initially considered making these myself after seeing so many great non-floral bout's on etsy, but when S. suggested her mother might be able to help out I jumped at the chance.  S's mother did the floral elements for S.'s sister's wedding, and they had been gorgeous, so I knew she'd do a much better job than I ever could.  And she really did deliver!


Just look at these delicate fabric roses which she handmade- and the amazing lace "leaves," not to mention the extra touch of bling.  I am in love!  And who knows if the groomsmen will actually keep these as a keepsake but it sure is nice to know it's an option.  J. and I will, of course, be keeping his.  This is just so personal and special, I am so excited about how they came out!!




[caption id="attachment_1772" align="aligncenter" width="223" caption="oooooh"]oooooh[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1773" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="ahhhhhh"]ahhhhhh[/caption]

Thanks S.'s mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment