Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pre-Wedding Bliss!

main_imageToday my mom is coming in for the big day!  Purportedly, the plan has been that she will help me with all the last minute details.   And I absolutely know she will.  But frankly, I'm a neurotic, obsessed organizational freak very good planner, and most of the "to do" list is already done.  So mostly I'm going to ask my mom to do things like make me breakfast.  And today we're going to do something New York does quite well- we're hitting the spa!

Now anyone who knows me at all knows full well that my favorite spa is Bliss.  Their marketing is adorable, but that isn't why I love them.  Nope, I heart their treatments- my favorites being the 75 minute "blissage" and the triple oxygen facial.  They have an amazing Bliss buffet in the relaxation room where you can eat cheese and brownie bites, and drink tea or cucumber water.  And the ladies who work there are magical.  They might actually be otherworldly, they are that good. 

As soon as la mama gets in, we're going to grab a bite to eat and then hit Bliss early so we can change and relax.  Mom is getting the "scrub n' color" (read: best faux self tanning treatment ever because they use a formula that won't look orange, and because they paint it on), and I'm getting a massage.  Whee!

image source: Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment