Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Soundtrack For Getting Ready

pink_ipod_nano_valentines_2008This may sound cheesy to some people, but hey, I love cheese.  Which is why I decided that as part of my wedding day preparations, I should put together an itunes mix of music that makes me feel really good.  Something to listen to while eating breakfast, driving to the hair salon, or waiting during photos.  I admit, these songs are basically all pop with pop-country mixed in.  Music snobs will think I am oh-so-lame.  But its my special f'ing day so I don't care what they say!

Here's the songs most likely to appear on my list (click the link to hear the song):

(1) That's Where It Is (Carrie Underwood)

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, kind of like J.

(2) My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson)

Well, it would.  Matronly attire at the VMA's aside, Kelly Clarkson is definitely my favorite american idol. 

(3) One Step at a Time (Jordin Sparks)

Lil' sis B. says this song is for 10 year olds.  And me.  :)

(4) Forever (Chris Brown)

All I can think about is that wedding party who danced to this coming down the aisle.   And it makes me smile just thinking of it!

(5) Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)

I'm embarrassed that I love this song so much I made it my cell phone ringer.  But it's true!

(6) You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)

If you don't love Taylor Swift, you probably also don't love America.  Or apple pie.

(7) When Love Takes Over (David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland)

The most talented of Destiny's Children has it going on in this song.  LOVE her.

 

What do you think- got any other good suggestions for me?

 image source

No comments:

Post a Comment