Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Sophisticated Pink Pony Wedding

Its been a while since I've done an inspiration board.  But my time in Ohio with my pink pony bridal shower got me thinking- you could really do this as a wedding theme, and it does not have to come off as at all childish.  I think by working with a European pink (think: little girls' ballet leotards) and spring green, the equestrian theme really shines with sophsitication!  If I lived in Kentucky, I would move heaven and earth to make this theme my own.  Enjoy!


Slide3Slide2Slide1


 Image sources:  pink Champagne, Wiley Valentine invitation, Petite Gold Horse Shoe necklace, flower girl dress, cake, rununculus bouquet, bride and groom, horse shoe wreath, pink cowgirl boot, Priscilla of Boston bridesmaids, Anne Barge gown, barn image, horse shoe favor, mint juleps, parasols, flowers in silver vase.



  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment