Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crafting Timeout: Regretsy







Anyone who knows me, knows I've been on a hellish crafting kick these past few weeks, as I prepare all of my final crafty details to roll out on the wedding day.  Programs, favors, gifts, OOT bags, and so forth, all are getting wrapped up and ready to go.  It's been insane.  And it's been awesome.   But I'm pretty sure I will not be going through crafting withdrawal after the wedding- I'm pretty burnt out, no lie.









Which is why when a friend recently referred me to Regretsy, I found myself totally loving it.  This is a blog dedicated to showcasing the wacky and wonderful world of crafting-gone-crazy.  It makes me feel significantly better about my craft do-overs (remember the programs and the fascinator?) and it has also helped me remember not to take my own crafting frenzy too seriously! 

Here are some of my favorite Regretsy finds so far... all images link to their Regretsy source (which, in turn, links to the etsy source- yes you really can buy these):




[caption id="attachment_1549" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="and here I had been wondering what to do with old dentures..."]and here I had been wondering what to do with old dentures...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1551" align="aligncenter" width="217" caption="you could buy these for $85, or for $5 you could buy a pair of hanes and give your cat 24 hours"]you could buy these for $85, or for $5 you could buy a pair of hanes and give your cat 24 hours[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1550" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="such a great passive-aggressive birthday gift"]such a great passive-aggressive birthday gift[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1547" align="aligncenter" width="211" caption="Why yes, this hat IS made out of my cats' fur..."]Why yes, this hat IS made out of my cats' fur...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1546" align="aligncenter" width="233" caption="Nothin' says luvin' like embroidered TP"]Nothin' says luvin' like embroidered TP[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1545" align="aligncenter" width="235" caption="Why yes, that is a copulating earth worm necklace"]Why yes, that is a copulating earth worm necklace[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1544" align="aligncenter" width="223" caption="For real..."]For real?  Hilarious...[/caption]

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment