Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute Bridesmaids Dresses, Halleluiah! (part I)

Yesterday I spoke about my uncertainty about whether I love or don't love Twobirds Bridesmaids dresses.  Well today I'm going to share with you some bridesmaids dresses I DO think are cute!  FSIL D. has chosen these dresses in apple, from David's Bridal, for her group of girls.  I really like these dresses because (1) the color apple red is just adorable and will look so cute in a cocktail length, (2) these already reasonably priced dresses are all $20 off because she got her own lovely gown there, (3) they are made of cotton (thank the heavens above) and (4) since there's a David's pretty much everywhere, its easy for us 'maids who live all over the United States to go try them out.  Pretty nice eh?

So here's where you come in.  What kind of shoes would you pair with these dresses?  D. is thinking about black open-toed shoes or strappy silver.  I personally think well-chosen shoes of either style would look nice.  What do you think?

[caption id="attachment_2091" align="aligncenter" width="215" caption="Davd's 83312 (this looks like it would be flattering on lots of shapes, and I love the sweetheart neckline)"]Davd's 83312[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2092" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="David's 83690 (I love that this is a little different!)"]David's 83690[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2093" align="aligncenter" width="192" caption="David's F13818 (I'm 99% sure this will be the one I order- dare I say rewearable?!)"]David's F13818 (I'm 99% sure this will be the one I order- dare I say rewearable?!)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2094" align="aligncenter" width="179" caption="David's F13695 (adorable pockets!)"]David's F13695 (adorable pockets!)[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment