Friday, February 5, 2010

Cute Bridesmaids Dresses, Halleluiah! (part II)

Today I want to share with you the cute assortment of dresses chosen by stepsister S. for her August garden themed wedding!  These dresses are floaty and lovely in buttercup yellow (I predict this will look great with a tan) and all are tea length.  The dresses are all from Dessy Group, so they're pretty easy to find.  And can I just take a moment to say THANK YOU to S. and D. for letting me choose my own dress?!  I always love a group of matching girls, but I am equally in love with this trend of coordinating-instead-of-matching and I'm psyched to be the beneficiary of it!

Ok so again, we need your help.  Shoe suggestions please?!  Methinks yellow shoes would be too much of a good thing (and a throwback to the 1980's), but maybe with the right yellow?  And what do you all think of orange shoes (orange is the other wedding color, think: sherbet not traffic cone).  Or would you go with metallic?  Something else?  Comments with links to affordable suggestions will be given extra credit!  :)

[caption id="attachment_2097" align="aligncenter" width="222" caption="6566- in the buttercup shade we'll all be rocking (this style is designated for the MOH)"]6566- in the buttercup shade we'll all be rocking (this style is designated for the MOH)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2098" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="6537"]6537[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2099" align="aligncenter" width="183" caption="6518"]6518[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2100" align="aligncenter" width="220" caption="6506"]6506[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2101" align="aligncenter" width="220" caption="6505"]6505[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2102" align="aligncenter" width="217" caption="2750"]2750[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2104" align="aligncenter" width="230" caption="2058- I didn't even have to try this on to know it was "the one" for me!"]2058- I didn't even have to try this on to know it was "the one" for me![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment