Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Perfect Thanks

A few weeks ago I helped throw a baby shower for one of my besties and bridesmaids, we'll call her E-Rod, and we had a seriously fun time eating, decorating onesies, and joking around about what the baby would look like and which of his/her honorary aunts he/she would like best (I won that contest hands down, obviously).  So with all that fun as it's own reward, I was especially touched with E-Rod gifted us these adorable and thoughtful thank you gifts. 









Inside these adorable (and shower-theme coordinating I might add) bags, E-Rod included a lovely thank you note, along with awesome swag- Starbucks gift cards, Vosges chocolate bars (oh baby) and Mad Housewife Merlot.  Have you ever seen anything cuter?  I love that this is something anyone- even the noncrafty folks- can do, and on any budget.  I'm shamelessly planning to steal this fabulous idea one of these days! 




No comments:

Post a Comment