Monday, July 12, 2010

A Brief Pause From Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

You may have noticed my posting has been a little light lately- my apologies.  I've been SWAMPED!  J. and I are in the midst of some serious DIY renovations in our soon-to-be new home, not to mention I've helped to throw 3 showers in 4 weeks, and now, to add icing to the cake...

My very first niece was born on July 6!  J. and I got to meet her Saturday and she is just absolute and utter perfection.  I'm in love.  While we were there, of course I grabbed my camera and started playing.  Look at this great shot I got while J. was holding her!  I'm just so excited to learn all the things my new camera can do, and I adore this one!  Though, let's keep it real, you'd be hard pressed to take a bad photo with such a gorgeous subject.  Introducing baby Ella Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment