Friday, July 23, 2010

Black Friday Magic- Liberty of London on Sale!

I'm not even going to pretend this is a wedding related post, though Target's Black Friday sale (today, online only) certainly could be the perfect place to score some wedding gear for your centerpieces or favors.  Nope, what I want to talk about is how, as a part of that sale, Liberty of London goodies are 25% off! I am on a spending freeze right now and I already have a LL canister in the guest room so I cannot, repeat CANNOT, buy anything.  It's white knuckle city around here.  So please let me live vicariously through you all!  Go check this great stuff out today if you have a chance!  All images are from Target's website:





















I'm going to go to work now and daydream!  But let me know if you score any awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment