Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A 4th of July Engagement Celebration!

Sometimes having a wedding blog is really, truly, awesome.  Like, for example, when I get to share super cute, super fun parties with everyone!  This particular celebration was in honor of my brother A. and future sister-in-law Diana, which was held at my mom's home in Ohio on the 4th of July!  The weather was perfection and we ended up with a huge crowd and loads of tasty food, courtesy of my mom.  I made the invitation-postcards on VistaPrint, my dad brought the red velvet cake and 1931 Packard with him, and the decorations were scored on a budget from the Christmas Tree Shop (my favorite)!  Guests brought some great gifts for the happy couple, including customized honeymooner tees, and a book of family recipes my mom and I collaborated on.  It was such an all-American party too, with bocce ball, whiffle ball, horses, flowers, and lots of family.  Who could ask for more? 


We are so excited to welcome D. into our family and I can't wait to share their upcoming October wedding with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment