Monday, May 17, 2010

Here's to Eternity!

After the formal dances came the toasts!  Our best man, J.'s brother, started his toast by talking about one of my favorite quotes from Einstein: There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.  He went on to share some very kind words about us and our life together, and of course, brought tears to our eyes.  Next came the maid of honor, my little sister.  And if I was teary before, I was downright waterworks when she got done!  She actually had to stop herself mid-speech because she too was in tears-and giggles-and more tears and giggles!  But it was so sweet and so special!  I will never forget it!


And how did we get here?  Checking InPractice Makes Perfect: The Rehearsal!; The Rehearsal Dinner!; The Rehearsal Dinner Slide Show; Girls Gone Wild!; Got Mah Hairs Did; The Guys Get Groomed; The Girls Get Glammed!; Get Me To The Church on Time!; The Moments of a Lifetime: Our Ceremony!; Love, Snow, and Portraits!; Mayhem and Cocktails!; These Are A Few of My Favorite Things (from the reception); Getting This Party Started

No comments:

Post a Comment