Monday, May 31, 2010

And the Band Played!

Well, it took me a while but I'm finally here- my last recap post!  In some ways it's sad (I was sad to see the day end; and it's sad that it's taken me so long to finish my recaps!) but every time I look at these photos it's impossible not to smile!  We front-loaded our reception with all the traditions so really, from the beginning of dinner we were all dancing.   And that was SUCH a good idea!  We danced before the food came out, between courses, and of course, after dinner.  I don't think I will have to convince you how much fun it was (all images from Jessica Morrisy of course)!  But advance apologies for the picture-heavy post.  What can I say, last but not least!!


And how did we get here?  Checking InPractice Makes Perfect: The Rehearsal!; The Rehearsal Dinner!; The Rehearsal Dinner Slide Show; Girls Gone Wild!; Got Mah Hairs Did; The Guys Get Groomed; The Girls Get Glammed!; Get Me To The Church on Time!; The Moments of a Lifetime: Our Ceremony!; Love, Snow, and Portraits!; Mayhem and Cocktails!; These Are A Few of My Favorite Things (from the reception); Getting This Party Started; Here’s to Eternity!; Priorities: Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment