Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting This Party Started

I know it's a tad pathetic that it's now May and I'm still working on these recaps... what can I say, I do what I can :)


So when I last left off, we were getting ready for our grand entrance upstairs at the main event!  Our band introduced everyone to Michael Jackson's Rock With You, which was the perfect music for dancing into the room!  Then, J. and I had our first dance,  to Happy by Bruce Springsteen.  Our dance lessons paid off, and we didn't fall down when the time came for the big dip!


Next, dances with our parents!  My dad and I chose Elton John's Blessed, and J. and his mom chose Joe Cocker's Love Lifts Us Up.  Both dances came off without a hitch, but not without some happy tears!



And how did we get here?  Checking InPractice Makes Perfect: The Rehearsal!; The Rehearsal Dinner!; The Rehearsal Dinner Slide Show; Girls Gone Wild!; Got Mah Hairs Did; The Guys Get Groomed; The Girls Get Glammed!; Get Me To The Church on Time!; The Moments of a Lifetime: Our Ceremony!; Love, Snow, and Portraits!; Mayhem and Cocktails!; These Are A Few of My Favorite Things (from the reception)

No comments:

Post a Comment