Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh Yes she DID!!

I just read about this news yesterday over at the Bride's Guide and it is just such good news that I had to share it with you.  Ready?

... Vera Wang ...

is collaborating with David's Bridal to launch a new collection for 2011 at a $1500 or less price point! 

*cue Halleluiah Chorus*

That's right my friends.  I've noticed David's has really been stepping things up lately with more updated gowns and better looking fabrics... it's really a breath of fresh air to see retailers offering better gowns at better prices!  Hooray for affordable fashion!

And you know as soon as I get my hot little hands on some preview images, I'll be sharing, so stay tuned!

[caption id="attachment_2842" align="aligncenter" width="230" caption="One of my faves from Vera's fall 2010 collection"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment