Friday, April 16, 2010

Bacheloretting, Just $4.74

So, it's not news that I heart VistaPrint.  But I recently learned that VP makes T shirts and totes, with prices starting at $4.74 (or in some cases, free, if you have the right coupon).  And so I did some looking into it.  Turns out these inexpensive tees are actually quite cute, and of course you can even upload your own design.  Now, I love companies like Zazzle and Custom Ink too, not to mention the adorable custom finds you can get on Etsy or Wedding Chicks, but hey, times are tough.  Sometimes you have to make the call to cut costs, and this is a good way to do so while still getting a product completely personalized (for instance, you could put each gal's name on their own shirt; or make the bride's a little extra special)!

Wouldn't these be wonderful, affordable bridesmaids gifts?  Or perfect for an upscale out of town bag?  Personally, I always love wedding swag and have not stopped wearing my most recent wedding related item, a zippered hoodie from friend P's bachelorette.  In fact, I *may* or *may not* have recently designed some tees for two different events I'll be a part of in the near future, and I'm so excited with how they came out!  Here's some of my favorite VP options!


And remember, if you order from VistaPrint, be sure to use Ebates so you can get cash back too!! livepreview3gallerypreviewCA7WOMSFlivepreview2gallerypreview2


livepreview4


gallerypreview4


Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, they make tote bags and hats too.  What designs are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment