Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Video Oh Oh!

Look what came today... our wedding video!!  This is just the short version of course- our videographer Luke, of True Love Photo and Video, is giving us all of the raw footage too- and J. has been itching to try his hand at editing, so we'll have this to keep us smiling until we get that done. 

As an aside, I should mention that I cannot say enough good things about Luke.  I barely even noticed him there the whole day which was great for my nerves (who likes the feeling of being video taped?) and yet he got this amazing footage and captured the day in a way that looks so effortless.  He was also very good with the pre-wedding communication and super nice and fun to work with.  If you're looking for a reasonably priced, fun, talented videographer for a wedding in the NY/NJ region, he's definitely your guy!



Sarah and John, 12/19/09 from True Love Photo & Video on Vimeo.

PS- I hope this embedding works.   It's my first time trying this feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment