Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Winter Wonderland Wedding: Pro Portraits!

Awwwwe yeah party people, the last set of preview pro pics is up on our photographer Jessica Morrisy's blog, and these are a must-see!  Jessica totally understood my vintage vision and got some amazing shots of us in the snow.  There is also a photo of J. and I during our second dance in there (yep, you can have two first dances if you so choose) which is utterly romantical.  I have to go grab a tissue because my keyboard is covered in drool over these photos, so while I do that, you should go visit them yourself!  Here's a few of my faves...

stoeckel


stoeckel-7





[caption id="attachment_1993" align="aligncenter" width="526" caption="This might be next year's Christmas card :)"]This might be next year's Christmas card :)[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment