Monday, January 11, 2010

Summer Citrus Inspiration!

Now that the excitement of the wedding and the holiday season are over, and the windchills of January have hit home, all I can think about is our upcoming Hawaiian honeymoon!  Fortunately for me, my stepsister S. is tying the knot in August and wants wedding colors in yellow and orange, so I can fantasize about warm weather and bright colors until it's time for me to leave.  So for S., below is an inspiration board that uses citrus hues balanced with enough white for a peppy, flirty, preppy summer soiree!

Slide1


Slide2



JCrew Sascha gown, pom car decorations, Dandelion Dream invitation, clementine place card, Flower girl dress by Priscilla, citrus centerpiece, bouquet, rose petal aislelemony wedding cake,Paloma's Nest ring bowl, Abington Arts Center, pom decorations, JCrew wedding suiting, Lyla printed peepsLonging For Yellow dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment