Sunday, September 19, 2010

Newspaper-Style Menus

You may recall a few weeks ago I shared some rehearsal dinner invitations I made for my little brother's big day, using antiqued baby pictures and an art-deco Chicago style theme.  Since their rehearsal dinner is at a steakhouse featuring checkered table cloths and old-Chicago styling, we decided to carry the theme through by making dinner menus that looked like old newspapers.  Look how cute they turned out!!  I'm a little in love, not gonna lie...

The fonts are all art-deco style fonts I found on dafont.com, and for this project I featured March Madness, Deco Card and Herald Square.  And the baby photos are the sames ones from the invitation.  All in all, these took me about an hour to make, and I'm just going to print them on plain paper on a color printer and leave one at each place setting- the fact that everything is a little bit casual only makes it that much better, I think!



Are you working on any fun projects right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment