Friday, September 17, 2010

The Luckiest Girl in the World!

I know, we're still working on getting those images fixed- I'm sorry friends!  But I've got a REALLY great excuse I swear.  J. and I have been working hard to get a tenant into my condo, which in itself has been a project.  But the big news is twofold: (1) I just got a NEW JOB! and (2) we're expecting our first baby and we finally hit the 12 week mark so we can share the news!!!



The bliss is beyond measure.  We are ecstatic!  I mean, a baby, that alone is awesome.  But to be able to also say that after two years of working at it, I've finally found the perfect position for my career path (and they think so too)?!  It's all happening at once and it's almost too much- almost, but not quite- I embrace it with open arms.



So yeah, I'm sorry about the images, and I swear we're working on it.  The One! will go on!  To make up for the missing images, here's a shot of our little bean at 7 weeks 3 days to tide you over...





SO HAPPY!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment