Thursday, September 9, 2010

Progress! (and patience)

So you may have noticed... The One! just got a fabulous makeover from Designs By Kassie- and I just want to say right now, Kassie works quickly, is super responsive, has wonderful creative ideas, and was very reasonably priced.  I am so excited about our new look and hope you like it too!



Of course, while I was working with Kassie on the new design, all my old images stopped working.  Where did they go???  Here's what we do know- it wasn't Kassie's fault!

We think we figured out where they went (hello old server) but you may need to bear with us for a few days while J. and I get them back for you all!  But we sure do appreciate your patience and hope to have some good surprises for you in the next few weeks!!



image source

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Sarah!!! I am so happy you like your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete