Friday, June 11, 2010

Cupcakes Wrappers You Can Actually Afford

I like to think that cupcakes have magical powers to make someone's day a little better.  Whenever J. brings me home a french toast cupcake from our local cupcakery, it makes me a happy, happy wifey.



So when I saw these adorable laser cut wrappers from NY Cake, I was utterly smitten.  Just look!  Does this make you want to eat cupcakes, make cupcakes, and serve cupcakes at every wedding from now until forever?!  (Click on images for their tasty sources!)



Picket Fence Cupcake Wrapper
Picket Fence Cupcake Wrapper


Ivy Vine Ivory Cupcake Wrapper
Ivy Vine Ivory Cupcake Wrapper


Black & White Polka Dots
Black & White Polka Dots


Shades of Strawberry Pink Cupcake Wraps
Shades of Strawberry Pink Cupcake Wraps




Just one problem (or, as I prefer to say, challenge)... this are kind of pricey for a non-essential wedding item.  What's a girl-on-a-budget to do?  Hit up some DIY cupcake wrapper tutorials, of course!



Click this image for Offbeat Bride's super-easy tutorial


Or for lace versions, check out the Weddingbee tutorial from jen and jakes wedding!


I'm definitely whipping these out for my next cupcake recipe!  Don't you just love them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment